Curtis Jackson “The 50 Cent”, is a New York-based rapper, actor, entrepreneur, and producer. Curtis was born on July 6, 1975, in Queens, New York. His mother, Sabrina, a drug dealer, reared him single-handedly. He went to live with his grandparents when his mom died.
Despite the news articles about the lawsuit filed against him and his plan to file for bankruptcy, he remains one of the wealthiest rappers in the world. This decision is said to have been made only to avoid paying millions of dollars in fines.
50 Cent Information
- Net Worth: $40 Million
- Date of Birth: Jul 6, 1975
- Gender: Male
- Age: 46 years old
- Height: 6 ft (1.83 m)
- Profession: Businessperson, Actor, Investor, Film Producer, Rapper, Screenwriter, Entrepreneur, Songwriter
- Nationality: United States of America
50 Cent Net Worth
50 Cent net worth is expected to be $30 million in 2022, a significant decrease from prior years when it was believed to be $150 million. 50 Cent is currently one of the most well-known names in the music industry. However, the rapper has recently made news owing to his financial difficulties.
He claims to make almost $184,969 each month, the majority of which comes from his G-Unit branded entertainment partnerships in music, film, and television. The main residence of 50 Cent is the old house of boxer Mike Tyson.
There’s an eight-car garage, a racquetball court, and a home movie theatre in this 21-bedroom property. The property is estimated to be worth $8.25 million. He also owns and leases various properties, notably real estate investment in Atlanta and Long Island, as well as a New Jersey residence.
He spends roughly $70,000 a month on just maintaining his three primary residences. One of Jackson’s early commercial initiatives was a collaboration with Glacéau to produce Formula 50, an improved water drink.
Quick Facts about 50 Cent
- 50 Cent was raised by his grandma after his mother died.
- After school, Curtis began dealing with illicit drugs. He was caught when he was in tenth grade for bringing firearms and drug money to his school. Metal detectors were used to inspect him, and he was arrested as a result.
- Later, 50 Cent was arrested again for selling cocaine, this time with the help of an undercover cop. The year of the incent is said to be 1994. For the search, police stormed into 50 Cent’s residence and discovered heroin, crack cocaine, and a firearm.
- He attended a boot camp for six months and received his GED.
Curtis Jackson was born in New York to a drug dealer, Sаbrina. His mother died in an accident when he was eight years old, and he was reared in southern Africa.
Eminem was the one who found Curtis Jackson, aka 50 Cent, in 2002, and just a few people are aware of this. Eminem was so pleased by 50 Cent’s debut single, Guess Who’s Back?, that he invited him to LA for a meeting with Dr. Dre.
This meeting provided 50 Cent with a chance, and he signed a $1 million record contract as a result. As a result, No Mercy, No Fear was released. Moreover, 50 Cent’s song was included in Eminem’s film 8 Mile. Following the release of this song in 2003, 50 Cent’s debut album Get Rich or Die Trying became a huge success.
It debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard charts after selling over a million copies during the first 4 days. Within a week, In Da Club had broken the record for a most-played song on radio.
This was a conversation over 50 cent’s net worth, also known as Curtis Jackson. We discussed several key aspects concerning his upbringing and earnings. Visit our website for additional information.
What are your thoughts on 50 Cent’s Love Life?
According to some sources, 50 Cent has loved more than 10 different women. On October 13, 1996, 50 Cent’s girlfriend, Shaniqua Tompkins, gave birth to a boy called Marquise Jackson. He has dated a number of ladies up to this point.