Friends are the best blessing and gifts in our life. Of course, one can stay without a partner, but staying without a friend you can count on is a big deal. Friends not only share happy days and good memories with us but also sticks with us when we are in need and are living the worst days of our life. In short, we can say, “ Friendship isn’t a big thing – It’s a million Little Things,” Quoted from the amazing series of ABC network A million Little things.
The series A Million Little Things is directed by DJ Nash and produced by DJ Nash, Aaron Kaplan, Dana Honor, James Griffiths, Marshall Boone, David Marshall Grant, and others.
The series has aired four seasons so far, consisting of 74 episodes. The run time of each episode is about 41 – 43 minutes. A Million Little Things season 1 premiered on 26th September 2018 on the famous television Network ABC. A Million Little Things Season 4 aired on 22nd September 2021, and the last episode of season 4 aired on 18th May 2022. The series was renewed for its fifth season in the same month of May 2022.
The show has received a lot of love for its amazing storyline. The series has also received many positive reviews from its audience and critics for its amazing acting, direction, and production. The series received an IMDb rating of 7.8/10 and thus makes it evident enough about the huge fan base the show has gathered to date. We can expect A Million Little Things Season 5 to keep up with the hype the previous seasons have created.
A Million Little Things Season 5 Release Date
The release date of A Million Little Things Season 5 is not yet announced by its makers, but the good news is the show has been renewed for its fifth season and will surely be back on the screen soon.
The expected release date of A Million Little Things Season 5 will be sometime in September 2022 if we consider the release date of previous seasons of the series.
A Million Little Things Season 5 Cast
The cast and crew of the series A Million Little Things have received a lot of positive acclamation for their acting and outstanding performance on screen.
Here is a list of all the expected cast of A Million Little Things Season 5 –
- David Giuntoli portrays the character of Eddie Saville, who is the father of Theo and Charlie and is married to Katherine. He is a musician by profession and teaches music. He is still recovering from his alcohol addiction.
- Grace Park plays Katherine Kim, who is a lawyer by profession. She is Eddie’s wife and mother of Theo and Charlie.
- Romany Malco is Rome Howard, an aspiring filmmaker.
- James Roday Rodriguez covers the screen as Gary Mendez, Eddie, Jon, and Rome’s friends.
- Allison Miller plays the character of Maggie Bloom, and she is a therapist by profession and Gary’s ex-girlfriend.
- Christina Moses plays Regina Howard, and she is a chef by profession and desires to open her restaurant.
- Karen Robinson is Florence.
- Terry Chen is Alan, a lawyer by profession.
- Nikiva Dionne is Shanice Williamson
- Cameron Esposito covers the screen as Greta Strobe.
- Stéphanie Szostak portrays the character of Delilah Dixon
- Tristan Byon is Theo Saville, Eddie and Katherine’s son.
- Lizzy Greene is Sophie Dixon
- Actor Chance Hurstfield will play the character of Danny Dixon.
- Floriana Lima is Darcy Cooper.
- Andrew Leeds is Peter Benoit, a music instructor who mentors Sophie.
Apart from all these casts, we can expect to see some new faces in A Million Little Things Season 5.
A Million Little Things Season 5 Trailer
It is hard to say when we will get to see the trailer of A Million Little Things Season 5, as the premiere date of the series is yet to be announced. However, we can expect to see the trailer of A Million Little Things Season 5 a few days before the release of the series.
A Million Little Things Season 5 Storyline
The series A Million Little Things is a family drama series based on the strongest bond in the universe, Friendship. The series is set in Boston and revolves around a group of friends. The twist in the plot takes place when one member of the group suddenly commits suicide. This is when other members of the friend circle or group realize the importance of life and Friendship and starts living their life to the fullest while still coping with their loss.
A Million Little Things Season 5 Premiere Date
The premiere date of A Million Little Things Season 5 is yet to be announced. Still, considering the premiere date of previous seasons of the series, we can hope the series will release in September 2022.
A Million Little Things Renewal Status
The show A Million Little Things has been renewed for its fifth season in May 2022. So within a few days, we can expect to see season 5 of the series on screen
Friends are indeed the most beautiful gift, and this series narrates the beauty and importance of friends in our lives perfectly. Overall the series has received a great response from the audience, and the show has an IMDb rating of 7.8/10.
Did you watch the previous season of the show? Do let us know in the comment section. Stay connected and bookmark this page for future updates and news regarding the show.
Home – R.M.P