The American TV series “Big Sky” is fully packed with thrill and crime drama. David E. Kelley has created the series, and it is inspired by C.J. Box’s The Highway book series. The series depicts a search hunt for a truck driver who kidnaps girls from an area.
So far, Big Sky has two premiered seasons. The first season of the series was planned to be filmed in Las Vegas and Albuquerque. But later, the pandemic crisis hits Vancouver and other places in British Columbia. So, the show makers decided to keep the show to sixteen episodes.
ABC released its first season’s first episode on November 17, 2020, while the last one aired on May 18, 2021. In May 2021, Blue Sky was renewed for Season 2. It was filmed in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. As a result, ABC network premiered its first episode on September 30, 2021, and the last one is planned to premiere on May 19, 2022.
Currently, the episodes of Blue Sky season 2 are being premiered, but the viewers are also eager to know about its next season. This article will tell you everything related to the Big Sky Season 3 Release date, cast, trailer, storyline, and much more. So, keep reading the article further.
Blue Sky Season 3 Release Date
As of now, there is no official news regarding Blue Sky Season 3. However, the second season is currently being aired on ABC, so maybe after its conclusion, we may get to hear about Blue Sky Season 3. We will update it here as soon as the Blue Sky Season 3 Premiere date is announced.
Blue Sky Season 3 Cast
Blue Sky Season 3 Cast has not been officially confirmed yet. But most of the cast from Blue Sky’s Season 1 and Season 2 will return for Blue Sky Season 3. Therefore, we can expect it to be as follows:
- Katheryn Winnick will portray the character of the ex-cop Jenny Hoyt.
- Kyle Bunbury will play the character of Cassie Dewell.
- Brian Geraghty will act as Ronald Pergman.
- Dedee Pfeiffer will appear as Denise Brisbane.
- Jesse James Keitel may again appear as Jerrie Kennedy.
- Anja Savcic will reprise her role as Scarlet Leyendecker.
- Janina Gavankar will play the role of Ren Bhullar.
- Logan Marshall-Green will portray the character of Travis Stone.
- Omar Metwally will play the role of Mark Lindor.
- Arturo Del Puerto will act as T-Lock, while Michael Malarkey will act as Deputy Harvey.
- J. Anthony Pena, T.V. Carpio, Madelyn Kientz, Jeremy Ray Taylor, and Troy Leigh-Anny Johnson may also appear in their respective roles of Deputy Poppernak, Rachel, Max, Bridger, and Harper.
- Lola Skye Reid, Romy Rosemont, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Ryan O’Nan, David Meunier, and Vinny Chhibber have appeared in the second season of Blue Sky as Madison, Agatha, Tonya, Donno, Dietrich, and Jag, respectively. So, they can again appear as a part of the recurring cast in Season 3.
- Jinder Mahal, Constance Zimmer, and Bernard White may also be seen in Blue Sky Season 3 as Dhruv, Alicia, and Veer Bhullar.
The Season 3 cast mentioned above is based on our predictions only. The confirmed cast may have a few additions or deductions. We will inform you about it as the cast gets official confirmation.
Big Sky Season 3 Storyline
The series Big Sky centers around solving kidnapping cases by private detectives. The story starts with Cody Hoyt and Cassie Dewell, joined by Jenny Hoyt, an ex-cop. Jenny was their ex-wife of Cassie but still joins him in finding the two kidnapped sisters.
The kidnapper is a truck driver who kidnapped the girls from an isolated highway in Montana. But later, they find out that the truck driver did not just kidnap the two sisters, but many more girls were also missing. So, they now try to save the next girl from getting kidnapped.
In the Second season also, the kidnapper remains missing. Jenny then works to solve the stolen money and drugs case. Unfortunately, the second season has not yet concluded. Therefore it would not be possible to predict the storyline of Big Sky Season 3 as of now.
Big Sky Season 3 Trailer
As of now, producers have not confirmed Big Sky Season 3. Therefore, we will only get to see its trailer after it gets confirmed and the production starts.
On Rotten Tomatoes, Big Sky received an average of 6 out of 10. In addition, it received mixed or average reviews from Metacritic. Big Sky’s IMDb rating is also average at 6.8. With all this, it would be tough to say anything about Big Sky Renewal Status right now. However, we will tell you if any concerning update arrives. To stay connected with the Big Sky Season 3 updates, you can bookmark this page.
Have you watched both the seasons of Big Sky? You can tell us in the comments.
R.M.P – Home