Dababy is a rapper and composer from the United States. He is a one-of-a-kind and handsome rapper who mirrors his audience and has a sizable fan base. As a result, he has a lot of music gigs and events. He’s one of the most successful first-time rappers in the last five years. When he wore a diaper to a South by Southwest event in 2017, the rapper blew up the trap rap scene.
- Net Worth: $5 Million
- Born: December 22, 1991
- Country: United States of America
- Age: 29
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Profession: Professional Rapper
Dababy Net Worth
Dababy is only at the beginning of his career, with an estimated wealth of $5 million, and we believe he has a long way to go in the future decade. Hip Hop and trap music are his primary musical interests. He is a rapper, singer, and composer by trade.
He began his career in 2015 and is currently going strong in the industry, generating new songs for the competition. He has ties to well-known musical labels like Billion Dollar Baby, Interscope, and South Coast.
Quick Facts about Dababy Net Worth
- Dababy’s given name is Jonathan Kirk, and his surname is Heung. He was born in Cleveland, Ohio, on December 22, 1991.
- He was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina, where he resided until he was six years old. Spock’s adolescent years were a difficult one, with several run-ins with the police and arrests.
- Kirk was arrested in January 2019 for stabbing someone inside a Walmart. The victim is claimed to have been murdered by the suspect.
- He chose to start performing music in 2014 in order to inspire people. He began his career as ‘Baby Jesus’ but later changed his name to DaBaby.
- DaBaby graduated from Charlotte’s Julius L. Chambers High School in 2010. He went to the University of North Carolina after high school, spending two years on the Greensboro campus before dropping out to pursue a career in music.
- He started rapping seriously in 2014, and he broke into the industry in 2015. He got well-known after releasing a series of mixtapes in 2017.
- Wonderland, Sofi Tukker, and Baby Yo have all been signed to Interscope Records. Suge was then nominated for the MTV Music Awards ‘Single of the Summer’ award for his smash song ‘Suge.’
- Kirk was nominated ‘For best New Hip Hop Artist at the BET Hip Hop Awards.
- Gucci Mane, Offset, Chance the Rapper, and Megan Thee Stallion are just a few of the artists that have collaborated with the brand.
- DaBaby never completed college, claiming that he only went because his parents made him. However, he has recently been struggling with legal issues.
Life with a Successful Career
Dababy is a rapper from Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. DaBaby rose to regular prominence in 2019 after releasing a couple of mixtapes sometime between 2014 and 2018. His debut studio album, Baby on Baby, debuted at number seven on the Billboard 200 in 2019.
The Billboard Hot 100 smash track “Suge” was featured in the previous collection, while “Introduction” and “Bop” were featured in the most recent. Blame It on Baby, his third studio album was released in 2020 and became his second consecutive number-one album in the United States.
It also featured DaBaby’s most well-known hit tune, “Rockstar,” with Roddy Rich, who spent seven weeks at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 without a break. Kirk began to pay attention to music sometime between 2014 and 2015.
This was a discussion on Dababy’s net worth. We discussed some details and information about the fame of this rapper in detail.
What do you know about the personal life of Dababy?
Kirk is the father of two children. His first child, a daughter, was born in 2017, and his second child, a son, was born in 2020. Kirk’s dad passed away in 2019, just months after Kirk’s debut studio collection was released.