Dolly Parton was born on January 19th, 1946 in Tennessee. A farmer and building laborer, Robert Lee Parton & his wife Avie Lee got a total of 12 children. Her family was later regarded as economically disadvantaged by her.
Dolly Parton was up in a musical family, and she learned to sing from her mother. When she was younger, she credited her uncle Bill Owens for inspiring her to pursue music as a career. Continue reading if you want to discover more regarding Dolly Parton’s net worth.
- 1 Dolly Parton Information
- 2 FAQ’s
Dolly Parton Information
- Full Name: Dolly Rebecca Parton
- Height: 5’0”
- Birth Country: United States of America
- Age: 74
- Born: January 19, 1946
- Source of Income: Singer
- Net Worth: $650 Million
Dolly Parton Net Worth
Dolly Parton Net Worth of $650 million. For almost 40 years, Dolly Parton has been composing and singing popular country tunes. She has 25 country singles in the top 10 and 41 country albums in the top ten.
The songs “9 to 5” and “I Will Always Love You,” both of which were performed by Whitney Houston and included in the film The Bodyguard, are well-known. She reportedly sold over 100 million albums as a solo singer throughout the span of her tenure.
This does not account for the tens of millions of CDs sold by the other artists that feature her music. Dolly has donated a significant amount of her wealth to organizations and business initiatives in her native state of Tennessee.
With 3 million visitors each year, Dollywood is the 24th most frequented theme park in the United States.
Other Achievements of Dolly Parton
- The Music Business has honored Dolly Parton with 25 gold, golden, and multi-platinum accolades.
- In 1978, her album ‘New Harvest, First Gathering’ received the American Music Award for Best Country Album.
- Dolly Parton’s song “9 to 5” received the Grammy Award for Outstanding Rural Singing Style in 1992.
- Best her album Trio, she received the Grammy Award for Country Singing Voice by a Duo or Group in 1988.
- In 1999, Dolly Parton was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame.
Dolly Parton Quick Facts
- As a solo performer, he has sold over 100 million records.
- Covers of her songs have done just as well.
- Whitney Houston alone brought about $20 million in royalties.
- Dollywood is a theme park that attracts 3 million people each year.
Dolly Parton Background
Dolly Rebecca Parton was born in 1946 in Sevier County. She would subsequently characterize her family as impoverished, recalling that her father gave a bag of oats to the doctor who assisted in her delivery.
Music has always been a big part of her life, and she did a lot of her early concerts in churches. Parton began appearing on The Cas Walker Show at the age of nine and was eventually signed to the modest Louisiana label Goldband Records.
She swiftly rose to prominence as a songwriter. She collaborated on numerous charting tunes with her uncle Bill Owens.
So this is all from us about Dolly Parton’s Net Worth. She is well-known for her humanitarian efforts. Dolly Parton began her career when she was just 13 years old. Although she rose to prominence as a songwriter, she went on to achieve success in other professions as well. Currently, the net worth of Dolly Parton is $650 million.
What is Dolly Parton’s biological name?
Dolly Parton is the daughter of Dolly Parton and Rebecca Parton.
Is Dolly Parton a mother?
What is Dolly Parton’s estimated net worth?
Dolly Parton’s net worth is $650 million.
What is Dolly Parton’s husband’s name?