Emma Watson is, without a doubt, one of the gorgeous actors of all time. In August 2020, Emma Watson was hired as Hermione Granger, several of the key protagonists in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Emma Watson was a household name after appearing in all eight Harry Potter films over the course of a decade.
Emma Watson was born on April 15, 1990 in France. She was a student at the Dragon School. She went to Stagecoach Theatre Arts in Oxford to study dance and acting. Harry Potter was her first acting role. Prior to Harry Potter, she had only appeared in school plays.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in English Literature from Brown University in Rhode Island. Keep reading if you’re intrigued about Emma Watson’s net worth.
- Full Name: Emma Watson
- Height: 5’5”
- Net Worth: $80 million
- Age: 30
- Born: April 15, 1990
- Country of Origin: UK
- Source of Wealth: Actress
Emma Watson Net Worth
Emma Watson’s net worth is reported to be approximately $80 million. So, how did she amass such a large sum of money?
Her financial fortune is mostly due to the Harry Potter books. She received a $3 million advance for her role in the movie Beauty or the Beast. Watson got an additional $15 million in profit sharing once the picture made over a billion dollars.
She has a luxurious ski lodge in France worth $1.2 million, which she bought in 2008. She also has a house in London, which she purchased for $3.3 million.
Her automobile collection includes a $95,000 Cadillac Escalade, a $43,000 Audi S3, and a $30,000 Toyota Prius. Emma Watson, the world’s wealthiest singer, does not require any reliance; she has personal investments, and her environmental awareness is gradually growing.
Her various charities, which work around the clock to improve the world and people’s lives, are doing an outstanding job. Based on her current success and the average rise of her films in films as well as the individual, we may be quite confident about her net worth increasing in the next years.
Other Achievements of Emma Watson
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone were nominated for a Young Artist Award.
- The major film award for best event went to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
- The first installment of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was nominated for a Youth Choice Award.
- The Benefits of Being a Wallflower was nominated for an MTV nominated for outstanding film.
- On TIME’s list of the world’s most important people, she was rated number 26.
- She is one of the most legendary pop performers of all time, having transformed the world of music over her many years in the profession.
Emma Watson Quick Facts
- Her filmography comprises the eight Harry Potter films, which are among the highest-grossing franchises of all time.
- She is also a model, having started her career in 2005.
- She started “He for She,” the UN Women Campaign, in September 2014. Our Shared Shelf, a feminist Good reads book group, was also founded by her.
Emma Watson Background
Emma Watson was born in France in 1990 but relocated to England when she was five years old, where her parents were born.
Watson began acting when she was 10, after appearing in a variety of school performances. J.K. Rowling, the creator of the Harry Potter series, wanted to make sure the first film remained faithful to the books, and Watson was the ideal choice for the part.
The rest, as they say, is history. Watson’s career took off after landing the part of Granger in the Harry Potter films.
So this is all from us about Emma Watson’s Net Worth. We could be hopeful that her net worth will continue to rise in the next years, based on her recent success and the overall rate of her films in films and the person. Currently, her net worth is $80 million.
What is Emma Watson’s exact age?
Emma Watson is currently 31 years old (April 15, 1990)
What is Emma Watson’s Annual Salary?
Emma Watson’s annual income is $6.8 million.