Imposters is a humorous and hilarious series with a hidden dark twist. The series follows con artist Maddie, played by Inbar Lavi, who gets involved in relationships with men and women before leaving them “used and robbed of everything – including their hearts.”
Imposters series first aired on American television on February 7, 2017, on the Bravo cable network with a 10 episode season. However, the channel decided to further extend the story by bringing up a new season around April 17, 2018.
Will there be a season 3 for Imposters? ( Release Date )
After season two, the production house decided to leave the story at this point, leaving no room for other seasons. However, speculations have been cleared, and Imposters is bouncing back, with Imposters Season 3 being predicted anytime in 2022. Will share the new season release date very soon.
Imposters season 3 Cast has a robust variety with new and old favorites and fresh faces as the exciting characters of this fantastic series –
- Inbar Lavi as Maddie Jonson/Ava/Alice/CeCe/Saffron/Molly, a career con-artist, is working for the mysterious and dangerous Doctor who wants out after cons begin to take a toll on her.
- Rob Heaps as Ezra Bloom, Maddie’s latest conned husband, launches a plot to track her down and get his money back.
- Parker Young as Richard Evans, Maddie’s former husband, and fellow conned ex. He tracks down Ezra while looking for Maddie, and they launch an investigation together.
- Marianne Rendón plays Julia “Jules” Langmore. Maddie’s former wife comes from a wealthy family, and she conned money out. She joins Ezra and Richard’s investigation into Maddie’s crimes.
- Stephen Bishop portrays the character of Patrick Campbell, an undercover FBI agent who becomes entangled with Maddie.
- Brian Benben plays Max, Maddie’s co-worker who is in charge of the technicalities of conning lovers.
- Ray Proscia as Jeffrey Hull/The Doctor, the mysterious, dangerous man in charge of the game.
- Katherine LaNasa portrays the character of Sally, who initially worked with Maddie and Max while wanting to run away but later became a lethal enforcer for the Doctor. (season 2; recurring in season 1)
Recurring cast for Imposters Season 3
- Uma Thurman as Lenny Cohen, The Doctor’s assassin who takes care of people not doing their jobs.
- Denise Dowse as Auntie Colleen / Agent Cook, Patrick’s FBI agent boss who poses as his aunt.
- Adam Korson plays Josh Bloom, Ezra’s dimwitted brother.
- Mary Kay Place covers the screen as Marsha Bloom, Ezra’s innocent and good-natured mother.
- Mark Harelik as Arthur Bloom, Ezra’s dishonest father.
- Aaron Douglas as Gary Heller, Maddie’s short-tempered con who is well aware of the mysterious Doctor. (season 1)
- Paul Adelstein as Shelly Cohen, Lenny’s husband, is also one of the Doctor’s assassins. (season 2)
- Laura Archbold as Sophia/Rosa, Ezra’s new love interest, is a fellow con artist he meets in Mexico. (season 2)
- Rachel Skarsten as Poppy Langmore, Jules’ uptight, a rich sister who likes Richard when he learns Maddie modeled Alice after her. (season 2)
- Anne-Marie Johnson as Gail, Maddie’s therapist at a luxury retreat center
Imposters Season 3 Trailer
No trailer has been officially released by the Bravo Cable Network yet. However, there are rumors about production work completed by 2020-2021. People seem to be eagerly waiting for the hint of the plot and again cherish the characters portrayed by their favorite celebrities. Therefore, we might get the Imposters Season 3 Trailer out soon.
Imposters Season 3 Storyline
The storyline for Imposters Season 3 is a mere reality of present-day humans who are filled with rage and hunger for money, which can make them ignore any emotional attachment with their fellow dwellers.
Some might become a puppet in others’ hands to fulfill their similar motives. The story revolves around a female protagonist, Maddie, and her two fellow friends, professional con artists conning multiple innocent men.
It’s interesting to watch how these ladies devise plans and execute them, leaving people aww struck. Men suffering the ordeal after losing their wealth and the emotional scar given by the female protagonist join hands together to settle the score. An FBI agent later joins them. Each character is entangled in the situation so grievously that it seems impossible to reach a solution.
Many of you will be wondering, what will happen to these ladies? Will they ever be caught red-handed? You must watch the series, and it will get you addicted. The arrival of season 3 has brought hope to the eyes of people. The subtle hints and cliffhangers expected for the Imposters Season 3 Storyline are the specialty of this series.
Imposters Renewal Status
Netflix has shaken hands with the makers and has provided the viewers with their very own story to be revisited again and again on their platform. Season 1 and 2 are available for viewership, and season 3 is also expected to be released on Netflix.
The first season of Imposters premiered on February 7, 2017, and the second installment of this franchise premiered on April 5, 2018, and was received with heavily positive reactions. It received a score of 70 on the site Metacritic, indicating “generally favorable reviews,” while On Rotten Tomatoes, the show is rated 92% fresh.
Unfortunately, the fixed date has not been revealed yet for Imposters season 3, although it can be around the corner(2022). Did you watch season 2? Let us know in the comment section and tell us your expectations from season 3.
Bookmark this page for regular updates and news regarding the Imposters Season 3 Premiere Date.