Are you also curious about the sequel of our favorite drama show, Industry? Well, we bring all the answers to double your excitement. So let’s discuss them together.
Industry Season 2 is a British-American Drama Television series that revolves around 5 young bachelors as they compete among themselves to get a job at an established investment firm in London. Created by Konrad Kay and Mickey Down, the show was initially released on November 9, 2020, on HBO in the U.S. However, it was aired the next day, i.e., on November 10, 2020, on BBC Two in the U.K.
The show received a great positive response from the audience and critics and was rated 7 out of 10 on IMDB. As a result, it was soon renewed for a second season within a month, i.e., in December 2020.
Industry Season 2 Release Date
The fans have been waiting for more than a year now, but still, there is no official release date for Industry Season 2. It was renewed in December 2020, but they didn’t get any official news about their favorite show. But now you all can relax because we will soon get good news about the show.
It’s officially confirmed that the filming is completed and is currently in post-production. Therefore, we can expect the show to release soon, i.e., in July or August 2022. So, stay tuned for more updates!
Industry Season 2 Cast
As of now, no information has been officially revealed regarding the show. The fans have been speculating about the show and its favorite characters. Continuing the flow of the story, the main leads from the previous season are expected to reprise their roles back. They are listed as follows:-
- Myha’la Herrold portrays the character of Harper Stern. She is the main character in the show and plays the role of a young and talented black woman from New York. She was assigned to CPS Desk at the investment bank. She got the job despite lying about her graduation.
- Nabhaan Rizwan plays the character of Hari Dhar. He was assigned to the IBD Desk at the investment bank. He belongs to a Hindi-speaking immigrant family and graduated from a state school.
- David Jonsson covers the screen as Augustus Gus Sackey. He plays the role of black gay assigned with an IBD Desk and CPS Desk in the investment bank afterward. He graduated from Eton and Oxford Universities.
- Harry Lawtey is playing Robert Spearing. He is assigned to a CPS Desk in the investment Bank. He is also a graduate student from Oxford University.
- Marisa Abela is Yasmin Kara Hanani. She is assigned to the FX Desk at the investment bank. She is also fluent in Arabic and Spanish and belongs to an established wealthy family.
- Mark Dexter plays Hilary Wyndham. He plays the role of managing director of FX at the bank. He plays the role of president of the bank.
Industry Season 2 Trailer
The trailer for any show is generally released a month before its premiere date. However, the fans have been rewarded for their patience as the filming part is already completed. However, there is still no official announcement until now. The show got renewed in December 2020 and is set to be released later this year in August 2022.
Following this pattern, we expect the trailer to be dropped by July 2022. We will keep you updated as soon as the trailer drops.
Industry Season 2 Storyline
We can expect to explore more about the banking firm in the second season. According to the first season, all the graduates needed to secure their position in the bank. But now, they are established and are set to entertain us with the all-new storyline.
The show’s creators revealed in an interview that they are making this season more entertaining and understanding of banking knowledge to its fans. They also ensured that the upcoming season would have intelligent banking stories, which would be quite fun.
The fans have waited too long for their favorite show to return, and the makers assure their patience will be rewarded. The show was renewed soon after the successful premiere of its first season but got delayed further due to the Covid-19 Pandemic protocols.
Now all set to return, Industry season 2 is expected to hit our screens soon in the upcoming months of July or August. We will keep you updated about any further progress. But, till then you can enjoy the first season again.
Did you watch the previous season of the show? Let us know in the comment section. Also, since we continuously update the page, you can bookmark this page for future updates.