Joe Biden is the President of the US. He served as Barack Obama’s vp from 2008 until 2016.
Joe Biden practiced as a lawyer for a brief duration before getting into politics. He has become the fifth-youngest senators in history and Delaware’s lengthiest senator.
Despite the fact that his 2008 presidential campaign stagnated, Democratic candidate Barack Obama picked him as his running mate, and Biden served as the U.s’ 47th vice president for two terms. Two years later, Biden began his presidential campaign and was chosen as the 46th president of the USA.
Joe Biden’s Personal Information
- Full Name: Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.
- Age: 79 years
- Height: 6.0ft
- Date of Birth: 20 November, 1942
- Place of Birth: Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA
- Net worth: $17 millions
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: USA
Joe Biden’s Net Worth
During his political career, Joe Biden amassed a sizable fortune. In 2018, they made $4.6 million, followed by $1 million in 2019 and $630,000 in 2020.
Joe Biden’s net worth is a small fraction of his lifetime earnings of approximately $17 million. According to sources, the President paid $7 million in taxes, $1.3 million in charitable contributions, $80,000 in mortgage interest, and $170,000 in personnel expenses.
There are now individuals looking into Joe Biden’s tenure in office. He and his son Hunter are accused of having links to agreements involving a Ukrainian energy business and Chinese corporations that might have garnered those millions of dollars, according to claims.
Joe Biden also owns two homes in Delaware, one a family home valued at more than $1 million and the other a beach property worth at least $2.7 million.
Other Achievements of Joe Biden
- He is the oldest major-party presidential contender in American history, at 77 years old and two weeks shy of his 78th birthday on Election Day 2020.
- He is an actor who has appeared in films such as John McCain: For Whom the Bell Tolls (2018) and Great Performances (1971).
Joe Biden’s Quick Facts
- Although vice presidents are normally prohibited from driving while in office, Biden was granted permission to drive Jay Leno about in his 1967 Corvette Stingray, which had been his father’s wedding gift to him, for an episode of the online series “Jay Leno’s Garage” (2016).
- Biden’s wife, Neilia, and one-year-old daughter, Naomi, were murdered in an automobile accident shortly after he was elected to the United States Senate in 1972; his young sons Beau and Hunter were critically injured, and Biden was sworn in as senator from the boys’ hospital bedside.
- Biden traveled every day on an Amtrak train between Wilmington, Delaware, and Washington, D.C., during his decades as a U.S. senator.
Joe Biden Background
On November 20, 1942, Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. was born. Joseph Robinette Biden Sr and Catherine Eugenia “Jean” Biden received him cordially at St. Mary’s Hospital in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Joe is the middle kid of a family of three, with two siblings.
Claymont and Mayfield, Delaware, was their home towns as children. Biden’s father made a fair living as a used car dealer, providing a middle-class lifestyle for his family. In 1977, Biden married his present wife, Jill.
Joe Biden’s net worth is reported to be between $8 and $9 million, with the 46th President making more than $17 million in his career in politics.
Who is Joe Biden?
Joe Biden is 46th President, and he will be in office from 2021 to 2025. Biden is born in Scranton on November 20, 1942. He graduated from the University of Delaware with a bachelor’s degree as well as Syracuse University with a law degree.
When did Joe Biden get elected to the U.S. Senate?
At the age of 29, Joe Biden was elected to the United States Senate to represent Delaware, making him the sixth youngest senator in U.S. history. He served in the Senate until 2009.