Kelly Brianne Clarkson was born in California on April 24, 1982. She is an author, singer, songwriter, and actress from the United States. She is well-known for her work on television. She rose to prominence after winning the first season of American Idol in 2002.
Billboard rated Clarkson “one of mainstream music’s best singers.” She also earned the Powerhouse Award for her voice, and in VH1’s list of the 100 Greatest Women in Music, she was considered the sixteenth greatest woman in music.
“A Moment Like This,” her debut single, topped the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States. Kelly Clarkson’s net worth, as well as the sources of her income and fortune, is detailed below.
Kelly Clarkson Information
- Full Name: Kelly Clarkson
- Height: 5’3”
- Net Worth: $45 Million
- Age: 38
- Born: April 24, 1982
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Source of Wealth: Professional Singer
Kelly Clarkson Net Worth
Kelly Clarkson, the singing sensation, is said to be worth more than $45 million. She is, however, now going through a very tumultuous divorce. Brandon Blackstock, her ex-husband, is seeking a certain amount of money. Continue reading for more information.
Because of the coronavirus, which attacked the planet in 2020, it was one of the most difficult years for people all around the world. Kelly Clarkson wasn’t any different. Kelly filed for divorce from Brandon Blackstock in June 2020, alleging “irreconcilable disagreements.”
Other Achievements of Kelly Clarkson
- Kelly Clarkson surpassed The Beatles’ 38-year-old record for the highest rise to number one on the Billboard Hot 100 list with her first song. After her single ‘My Life Would Suck without You hit number one from 97th place, she shattered Britney Spears’ record for the largest single-week climb to number one.
- She has been nominated 13 times for the ‘Grammy Award,’ winning three times for her albums Breakaway’ and ‘Stronger.’ Four American Music Awards,’ three ‘MTV Video Music Awards,’ and six ‘Teen Choice Awards’ have also been bestowed to her.
Kelly Clarkson Quick Facts
- She is not only talented musically but also quite intelligent!
- She’s terrified of sharks.
- In her hectic family, she has four children!
- Clarkson understands what it’s like to work as a waitress at a restaurant or a bar.
- She has Greek ancestors!
- She set a new record for the quickest ascension to the top of the charts.
- She is a huge fan of ink.
- She shares a kinship with another celebrity.
- A pop-punk band is one of her favorites.
Kelly Clarkson Background
Kelly Brianne Clarkson was born in Fort Worth, Texas, on April 24, 1982. She is the youngest of three children, and after her parents split, she was isolated from her siblings. Kelly remained with her mother while her brother and sister moved in with other family members.
Clarkson was reared as a Southern Baptist, and the church had a big effect on her early life. In middle school, she joined the chorus, which was her first exposure to singing. Clarkson participated in numerous of the school’s musicals and talent events when she was in high school.
Kelly Clarkson was offered scholarships to various institutions because of her singing ability, but she turned them all down. She was anxious to devote her complete attention to her musical career, and she was keen to get started right away.
So this is all from us about Kelly Clarkson’s Net Worth. Currently, the net worth of Kelly Clarkson is $45 million. During the first season of American Idol, she received a $1 million record contract, which was her first financial windfall.
She won the competition against Justin Guarini. Clarkson has sold 25 million albums and 45 million singles since winning American Idol.
What is Kelly Clarkson’s per-episode salary?
As per researchers, Clarkson gets $560,000 every episode of “The Voice.” She also makes money through concert tours and royalties from book and album sales.