Kendall Nicole Jenner is a fashionista and reality Television show star from the United States. She rose to prominence after appearing on the popular reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Jenner joined Wilhelmina Models when she was 14 years old in July 2009. In December 2009 and January 2010, she modeled for Forever 21’s “Rocker Babes with a Twist” campaign.
Jenner was featured in Teen Vogue in April 2010, and she walked for designer Sherri Hill during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in September 2011. Her career progressed fast, and by the end of 2012, she had appeared on the covers of Teen Prom, Looks, Raine, American Cheerleader, GenLux, Lovecat, and Flavour Magazines.
Kendall Jenner Information
- Net Worth: $45 Million
- Age 26 years old
- Date of Birth: Nov 3, 1995
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: United States of America
- Height: 5ft 10
- Profession: Actor, TV Personality, Model, Television presenter
Kendall Jenner Net Worth
Kendall Jenner has a net worth of about $45 million, making her a multi-millionaire. She is most known for co-starring in the television program “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” alongside her family. Kendall Jenner is one of the world’s highest-paid models. Between 2015 and 2016, she earned $10 million.
Her multiple ventures netted her roughly $12 million in 2019. Kendall’s net worth has grown as a result of her modeling career, in addition to her savings from Keeping Up With the Kardashians and The Kardashians. Kendall has been in the modeling profession for a long time, but it’s safe to say that her career started when she signed with The Society Management in 2013.
With her new deal, she began to concentrate on high fashion. That is to say, Kendall found herself with significantly more lucrative collaborations with high-profile companies, like Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, and Dior, as well as Balmain and, of course, Calvin Klein Jeans.
Kendall Jenner Quick Facts
- Kendall Jenner was born on November 3, 1995, in LA, California.
- Jenner began her modeling career when she was 14 years old when Wilhemina Models signed her on July 12, 2009.
- She did her debut advertisement with the apparel company Forever 21 in December 2009, and she was featured in Teen Vogue a year later.
- She grew up in Calabasas, California, with her siblings and attended Sierra Canyon School before embarking on a career as an international professional model.
- She was featured on the covers of Harper’s, Baazar Arabia, and Miss Vogue Australia following their collaboration.
- Kendall grew up with her sister Kylie Jenner and eight half-siblings in a stepfamily.
Kendall is one of Instagram’s top 15 most-followed celebs. A single Instagram sponsored post may make Kendall hundreds of thousands of dollars. She was reportedly paid $250,000 in 2017 to advertise the infamous Fyre Festival, which was a fiasco. Kendall may make anything from $100 to $150,000 for every sponsored article.
This was a topic about Kendall Jenner’s net worth, in which we have shared details of her fame and her income. She is a social media sensation that is shining continuously with her popular Instagram account.
How does Kendall Jenner generate money?
Kendall has earned a lot of money through endorsement deals with businesses like Estée Lauder, Calvin Klein, Adidas, and Fendi, according to Insider. Kendall, who is 26 years old, also has a clothing brand with her sister Kylie, Kendall +, and Kylie, which can be bought in retailers like Kohl’s and Macy’s as well as on Amazon.
She also established the 818 tequila label. According to Insider, Tequila 512 in Texas filed a complaint in February accusing Jenner’s firm of unfair competition, and trademark infringement.