When it comes to models and TV personalities, only a few names come to mind, and one of them is Kim Kardashian. Kim Kardashian has retained her position as the best singer in Hollywood; with the best voice comes the best responsibility.
Here, we’ll look at the net worth of American supermodel Naomi Campbell, who is known for being a maestro of American reality television, an actor, a businesswoman, and a model. Mrs. Kim Kardashian is the stunning lady in question.
Due to her greatest personality plus business abilities, Kim Kardashian has won a huge amount of respect with in movie business, and also a great deal of money. To put it another way, Net Worth equals Current Assets less Total Debts.
Let’s take a closer look at Mrs. Kim Kardashian’s possessions that may be used to calculate her net worth.
Kim Kardashian’s Personal Information
- Full Name: Kimberly Kardashian
- Height: 5’1”
- Net Worth: $1.9 Billion
- Age: 40
- Born: October 21, 1980
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Source of Wealth: Television Actress/Entrepreneur
- Monthly Income: $6 Million +
- Yearly Income: $70 Million +
Kim Kardashian’s Net Worth
Kim Kardashian’s net worth is expected to be 1.9 billion dollars by 2022, with an annual salary of $50 million. Kimberly Kardashian West is a Los Angeles, California-based reality television personality, actress, entrepreneur, and model.
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, her smartphone game, has been played 45 million times and accounts for over 40% of her annual income. Kim’s other sources of Income are her TV pay, sponsorships, as well as any special performances.
Kim Kardashian has been one of the world’s wealthiest women, with a net worth of $1.9 billion. Her members of the family are all multimillionaires who have grown their fortunes by leveraging their social media celebrity.
Other Achievements of Kim Kardashian
- In 2010, the Madame Tussauds New York City branch unveiled a wax figurine of her.
- For her involvement in ‘Sustaining with the Kardashians,’ she earned the Teen Award as Favorite Female Actual Celebrity in 2010.
- For her involvement on ‘Keeping with Kardashians,’ she received a Youth Award nomination for Female Reality Celebrity in 2013.
Kim Kardashian’s Quick Facts
- When she became 19 years old, she wedded Damon Thomas, a professional musician. They divorced in 2003, with her blaming violent abuse as reasons for her split with Thomas.
- On August 20, 2011, she wedded NBA player Kris Humphries, but only 72 days later, she ended the relationship. The divorce was completed in 2013.
- On December 5, 2015, she welcomed her second child, Saint West, into the world. After her second child, she was told she shouldn’t become pregnant.
- On January 15, 2018, she gave birth to her third child, Chicago West, through surrogate.
- She announced that she is expecting a second son via surrogacy in January 2019.
Kim Kardashian’s Background
On October 21, 1980, Kim Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, California. Kimberley Noel Kardashian is her whole name. Kim Kardashian went to Marymount High School in Los Angeles, which is a Catholic all-girls high school. 1994 was the year.
Kim’s father died of cancer in 2003. Kim Kardashian originally gained public recognition as a good friend and designer to celebrity Paris Hilton while she was in her twenties.
Kardashian signed numerous new endorsement deals in 2010, including a partnership with Carl’s Jr. to advertise several food brands. Kim Kardashian appeared in the film deep in the Valley as Summa Eve in January 2010.
Kim Kardashian’s debut single “Jam,” produced by The Dream, was released in January 2011.
This is all about Kim Kardashian net worth. Finally, we congratulate Kim Kardashian a successful year full of numerous achievements, good health, and plenty of love. May she keep achieving her goals and increasing her net worth.
Who among the Kardashians is the wealthiest?
Kim Kardashian, as the wealthiest Kardashian-Jenner, is at the forefront.
What is Kim Kourtney’s height?
Kourtney is the smallest member of the Kardashian family, standing at 5’1′′.