Bill Kahan Kapri, better known by his stage name Kodak Black, is an American hip hop singer and songwriter who rose to prominence thanks to his 2014 hit “No Flockin.” Kodak Black has worked hard to establish himself as one of the industry’s biggest stars.
Black’s rapping career, like that of many other hip hop artists, has been fraught with difficulties and scandals. The rapper has had a number of run-ins with the law that have culminated in his imprisonment in federal prison. So, if you’re interested in learning more about Mitch Kodak Black’s net Worth, keep reading.
Kodak Black Information
- Full Name: Bill Kahan Kapri
- Age: 23
- Country of Origin: USA
- Height: 5’7”
- DOB: 11 June 1997
- Source of Wealth: Professional Rapper
- Net Worth: $600 Thousand
Kodak Black Net Worth
As per analysts, Kodak Black net worth is $600,000. Bill Kahan Kapri, better known by his professional nickname Kodak Black, is a 24-year-old rapper who was born on June 11, 1997.
With the launch of his song No Flockin in 2014, he rocketed to stardom at the age of seventeen. After confessing to lying about obtaining many firearms in background check papers, the singer was sentenced to 48 months in jail in Mid-2020 on national weapons crimes. Law authorities then recovered two guns linked to the rapper at crime locations.
Other Achievements of Kodak Black
- In May 2016, he was included on French Montana’s song Lockjaw. In August 2016, his song Skrt was at number ten on Billboard’s Bubbling under R&B/Hip I Hop Singles chart.
- Kodak’s fourth mixtape, Lil B.I.G. Pac, was published soon that year and earned his first one to chart on Billboard.
- The mixtape reached number 18 on the Heatseekers Albums list and 49 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
- He even published the song Can I while incarcerated in 2016.
Kodak Black Quick Facts
- He had a bad attendance record and was uninterested in academics. He also got into a lot of fights in school, which resulted in his being expelled on multiple occasions.
- He got into multiple confrontations at school, which resulted in his being expelled several times.
- All of his dreams of becoming a rapper seemed to be coming to an end until one of his producers came to his rescue. He was well aware that the young man had some talent and that he could be a valuable asset to him.
Kodak Black Background
He was born on June 11, 1997, in Florida. Soon afterward, Dieuson was born, and Octave’s parents separated. As a reason, Dieuson Octave was reared alone by his mother, Marcelene, at the Golden Acres public housing complex in Pompano Beach.
Kodak spent a lot of time researching dictionaries and thesauruses to improve his rapping and songwriting skills.
Kodak Black made a name for himself at school for his out-of-control conduct. Along with his companions, he was involved in a number of brawls as well as break-ins. When Kodak’s behavior became unseemly, he was finally expelled from school.
Later, he joined The Kolyons, another rap group. Project Baby, Black’s debut mixtape, was released in December 2013.
So this is all from us about Kodak Black’s Net Worth. Kodak Black is a rapper as well as a composer from the United States who has a net worth of $600,000. Due to his never-ending legal difficulties, Kodak’s fortune clearly does not compare to that of many known rappers. Despite this, Black has cemented his place among the world’s most brilliant hip-hop musicians.
How much money did Kodak Black have at its peak?
Kodak Black’s highest net Worth is $600,000.