Montero Lamar Hill, better known as Lil Nas X, was born on April 9, 1999. He is now officially 23 years old!
Lil Nas X is a relatively young American rapper, singer, as well as songwriter whose sudden climb to prominence is nothing short of miraculous. In little than a year, the Georgia native went from being an unknown child to being a celebrity vocalist.
The kid released “Old Town Road” on the independent music streaming service platform Amuse in 2019, and the number of listens and accolades it earned launched Lil Nas X to international popularity. So, if you’re interested in learning more about Lil Nas X’s net worth, keep reading.
Lil Nas X Information
- Full Name: Montero Lamar Hill
- Height: 6’1”
- Net Worth: $7 Million
- Born: April 9, 1999
- Source of Wealth: Professional Rapper
- Country of Origin: USA
- Age: 21
Lil Nas X Net Worth
As of 2022, Lil Nas X net worth is believed to be at $7 million. His most notable contribution was the rap “Old Town Road,” which was a hybrid of rap and country music.
His single, Panini, is also reported to have been favorably appreciated. The track lasted on the Billboard chart for over 13 weeks. He’s also the first openly homosexual musician to appear on the Billboard charts.
He’s also known for establishing Nicki Minaj’s Twitter fan profiles. He started this procedure in 2017, according to reports.
Other Achievements of Lil Nas X
- In 2019, he received the “American Music Awards” for his song “Old Town Road” in the category of “Favorite Song.”
- In 2019, he received the “BET Hip Hop Awards” for his song “Old Town Road” in the category of “Single of the Year.”
- In 2020, he received a Grammy Award for his work “Old Town Road” in the category of “Best Music Video.” In 2019, he received an MTV Video Music Award for his work “Old Town Road” in the categories of “Single of the Year” and “Best Direction.”
- The 62nd Grammy Awards in the category of Best New Artist
- Hip Hop (20190) is my favorite song.
Lil Nas X Quick Facts
- Montero is his true name.
- He was a trumpet player in elementary school.
- He dropped out of college to pursue music.
- He was the first musician to have a single stay at number one for 19 weeks on the Billboard 100 chart.
- As a kid, he lived with his grandma.
- He comes from a large family.
- He wants to be an actor.
- In 2020, Lil Nas X was included to Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30 list.
Lil Nas X Background
Lil Nas was born in Georgia on April 9th, 1999. Lil Nas X grew in Atlanta, where he saw his parents’ divorce when he was six years old.
He moved live with his father in Austell, Georgia, when he was nine years old. Later, he claimed that relocating to a different city had helped him avoid “getting in with the wrong crowd.” When Montero was a teenager, he became intrigued with online memes. Nas X admits to being alone and using the internet for the most of his adolescent years.
Are you familiar with Lil Nas X? How much money does Lil Nas X have? What are some of the most fascinating details regarding his life? What makes it so popular? This article has addressed all of these points. Currently, the net worth of Lil Nas X is $7 million.
What is Lil Nas X’s current net worth?
Lil Nas X has a net worth of $7 million dollars.