MacKenzie Scott is an author and entrepreneur from the United States. She is well-known for her work at Amazon, her humanitarian endeavors, with her now wedding to Jeff Bezos. If you want to learn about Mackenzie Scott’s net worth, you should keep reading.
Mackenzie Scott Information
- Full Name: Mackenzie Scott Tuttle
- Height: 5’4”
- Net Worth: $57 billion
- Age: 34
- Birthdate: May 16, 1986
- Country of Origin: USA
- Source of Wealth: Actress
Mackenzie Scott Net Worth
MacKenzie Scott has a net worth of $57 billion as of this writing. If she won’t offer $6 billion to charities in 2020 just, her wealth would’ve been substantially higher. She plans to give away a lot of her fortune throughout the course of her life.
When Amazon’s stock broke $3,300 per share on July 13, 2020, MacKenzie has become the world’s wealthiest woman for the first time. She didn’t really maintain the title the whole day. By the end of the trading day, Amazon had lost a significant amount of ground, handing the championship back to Francoise Bettencourt-Meyers.
A few weeks later, MacKenzie started donating billions of dollars to charity, making it significantly more difficult for her to retain her position as the world’s wealthiest woman.
She was the spouse of Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon, between 1993 until 2019. Jeff & MacKenzie have 4 kids together. Jeff was a billionaire for over twenty years and has become the wealthiest human on the planet since 2018.
Other Achievements of Mackenzie Scott
- She also published Brad Stone’s book ‘The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos as well as the Era of Amazon,’ which received a one-star review.
- In celebration of her work The Testing of Luther Albright, MacKenzie Scott received the 2006 American Book Prize for Excellence in Literary Achievement. The Los Angeles Times ranked the book the best of the year.
Mackenzie Scott Quick Facts
- She and Jeff Bezos married the year before he established Amazon.
- As Jeff prepared Amazon’s business strategy, he drove the automobile across the nation.
- Immediately after receiving the payment, I signed “The Giving Pledge.”
- In 2020, your net worth will have climbed by $25 billion.
- In the year 2020, she was the wealthiest lady on the planet at times.
- In 2020, at least $6 billion will have been donated to charity.
Mackenzie Scott Background
Mackenzie Scott Tuttle was born and reared in Marin County, which is across the Golden Gate from San Francisco. Her parents also resided in San Francisco’s Ocean Heights neighborhood. Her dad, Jason Baker Tuttle, ran a financing business.
Mackenzie attended secondary school at the Hotchkiss School in Lakeville, Connecticut. The dad was the focus of a Securities and Exchange Board inquiry, thus her family declared bankruptcy during her junior year.
Her parents moved to Florida, when her father tried unsuccessfully to start a new financial career. The ability of her father to create a new financial business was eventually withdrawn. The Florida judge emphasized the family’s previous lavish spending in his ruling.
After high school, MacKenzie attended Princeton University to study English. In 1992, she obtained her degree.
She studied under acclaimed author Toni Morrison in a writing class at Princeton. MacKenzie was later described by Morrison as “one of the best kids I’ve ever had.”
So this is all from us about Mackenzie Scott’s Net Worth. Bezos was adamant about starting an online eCommerce business, and he began by selling books.
Scott was instrumental in his achievement, and he went to Seattle with him to pursue his eCommerce dreams. Cadabra was the company’s initial name, but it was quickly changed to Amazon. Currently, the net worth of Mackenzie Scott is 57 billion.
What made MacKenzie Scott a multimillionaire?
As a settlement of their divorce deal, Bezos gave a fourth of his Amazon assets, 19.7 million shares, to Scott, making her a millionaire in 2019.
Where did Scot and Jeff Met?
Scott and Bezos met in 1992 while both were working at D.E. Shaw, a hedge fund. The following year, they wedded and relocated to Seattle.