Who does not remember Tom Cruise as Ethan, a spy on different missions, doing a number of dangerous stunts, achieving his ultimate targets in every installment of Mission Impossible? Mission Impossible is a cult favorite thriller movie series based on spies and mystery solving.
The 7th part of the mission impossible series which is set to release this year has created quite a storm among the fans, where they are predicting various plots and speculating various actors to be cast in this one. Well, this article will solve all your queries regarding Mission Impossible 7.
Mission Impossible 7 Release Date 2022
The movie which was supposed to be filmed in Venice in February 2020 was rescheduled after the covid 19 outbreak in Italy. The shooting of the movie began again in July 2020, in the UK. The movie was scheduled to be released in July 2021 but the release date was pushed after a surge in covid 19 cases worldwide.
Mission Impossible 7 was then scheduled to be released on November 23, 2021, which now will come out in cinemas in September 2022, this is not yet the final release date so there might be a change in it. You can watch the movie on Paramount after 45 days of its release in theaters.
Mission Impossible 7 Cast
- Tom Cruise returns as Ethan Hunt on his new mission working with his versatile team of operatives. In Mission Impossible 7 he is supposed to push his boundaries and take the hunt on a whole level.
- The movie will also see the return of various old members from the cast of previous movies of the series. Actors like; Ving Rhames, Henry Czerny, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Vanessa Kirby, Fredrick Schmidt are all set to be back in their previous roles.
- Along with the previous cast we have a whole lot of new actors joining the franchise for the first time ever. Some other superstars playing crucial roles are Hayley Atwell, Pom Klementieff, She Whigham, Esai Morales and more.
- While not much has been revealed about the characters being played by the new actors we do know that Hayley Atwell is playing a character named Grace for which the director has remarked is the “destructive force of nature”
- Ving Rhames will be playing Luther Stickell, Hunt`s closest friend and a technician on his team. Simon Pegg plays Benji Dunn, one of Hunt`s team members. Benji first appear in Mission Impossible 3 and since then he is the part of every mission impossible movie released.
- Rebecca Ferguson will play the role of Ilsa Faut who first appeared in Mission Impossible – Rogue Nation and Mission Impossible – Fallout.
- Vanessa Kerby will be back in her role as Alanna Mitsopolis, also known as White Widow, a black-market arms dealer. Henry Czerny who appeared in Mission Impossible,1996 will also be back as Eugene Kittridge
- The primary villain of the movie is played by Esai Morales. It was supposed to be played by Nicholeas hoult but he withdrew due to rising covid 19 cases worldwide.
The movie will be directed by Christopher Mcquerie.
Mission Impossible 7 Trailer
No official trailer has been released yet of Mission Impossible 7 by the team, due to delays in the production amid covid 19. we are only likely to come across real stills from the movie before its actual release date, until then we must wait in excitement for the trailer or any teaser to be out.
Mission Impossible 7 Plot
Well, the team is hellbent not revealing any important details about the storyline of the movie yet. But we speculate that there might be another terrorist organization to be fought in this movie.
This movie is surely going to give us an adrenaline rush and will make us experience an emotional rollercoaster as well. With some power-packed stunts being performed by Cruise himself we believe this movie is going to be an edge over the previously released parts for sure.
Though we do not have much information about the movie and storyline. The cast looks promising enough and a great theatrical experience should be expected by the movie.
With the release date not finalized yet. Let us hope that we get to watch the movie in theaters in 2022 without further delay.