Rick Ross is William Leonard Roberts II, a well-known and successful American celebrity. Roberts was born on January 28, 1976, in Clarksdale, Mississippi, United States. Soon after his birth, he and his family relocated to Florida.
He spends most of his early childhood there. He has excelled in athletics since he was a child, earning him a scholarship as a result. Roberts began working as a correctional officer shortly after graduating from college.
Despite the fact that he only worked for 18 months, starting in December 1995 and ending in June 1997, he was reared as a Christian and frequently expressed his faith and how he always prays to God. Despite being in problems with the law for gun and drug possession, he never let his work suffer.
- 1 Rick Ross Information
- 2 FAQ’s
Rick Ross Information
- Full Name: William Leonard Roberts II
- Age: 44 years
- Height: 5’11”
- Net Worth: $45 Million
- Born: January 28, 1976
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Source of Wealth: Rapper/Producer
Rick Ross Net Worth
Rick Ross has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Rick Ross is a rapper and record executive from the United States. He is a talented rapper who excels in the genres of hip hop, gangster rap, and southern hip hop.
Rick Ross began singing at a young age and has continued to do so for the past 20 years. Rick Ross began his professional debut in 2000 and was raised to stardom in 2006, with the success of his first song, Hustle.
Ross was signed to Def Jam Recordings for a multi-million dollar contract, which catapulted him into the spotlight. He was collaborating with Jay-Z, which benefited his career.
Rick Ross’s first two albums debuted at the top of Billboard’s 200 albums list. Ross is well known for founding Maybach Music Group in 2009 as a record executive.
Other Achievements of Rick Ross
- Rick Ross began his singing career in the year 2000. He began modestly with Suave House albums.
- With the release of his track Hustle in 2006, he became a huge success. Then, for an exorbitant fee, he was signed by Def Jam Records.
- Rick Ross has also appeared in many television series. Rick is a successful businessman who runs the Wingstop restaurant chain in the United States.
- He also formed the Maybach Music Group record label, which has released various songs and albums to date.
- Rick was also named Men of the Year by The Source. He was nominated for five Grammy Awards, but he didn’t win any of them.
Rick Ross Quick Facts
- From music and touring, he has amassed a total of $90 million in his career.
- In 2014, he paid $6 million for Evander Holyfield’s suburban Atlanta mansion.
- The 190-room palace is situated on 235 acres of land.
- The mansion is Georgia’s biggest at 54,000 square feet.
- He purchased an adjacent 87-acre parcel in 2020.
- His Atlanta property has a total acreage of 322 acres.
Rick Ross Background
William Leonard Roberts II was born in Clarksdale, Mississippi, on January 28, 1976. Carol City, Florida, is where he grew up.
He graduated from Miami Carol City Senior High School and received a football scholarship to Albany State University, a historically black institution. Rick Ross began his professional debut in 2000 and was raised to stardom in 2006, with the success of his first song, Hustle.
So this is all from us about Rick Ross’s Net Worth. Rick Ross is an extremely popular rapper in the United States, with incredible success and accomplishments. He worked hard for many years to achieve success and became an inspiration to many young people. Currently, the net worth of Rick Ross is $45 million.
What is the net worth of Rick Ross?
Rick Ross has an estimated net worth of $45 million.
What is Rick Ross’s age?
Rick Ross is currently 46 years old (January 28, 1976).
How much money does Rick Ross make?
Rick Ross is worth an estimated $5 million per year.
What is the name of Rick Ross’s wife?
Rick Ross is presently unmarried and has never been married.