Rihanna Net Worth. Rihanna is a singer, songwriter, and actor from Barbados. She is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having earned numerous prizes throughout the years, including Grammys and platinum certifications for many of her studio albums.
Rihanna was born on February 20, 1988, in Saint Michael, Barbados, as Robyn Rihanna Fenty. Her father is a warehouse supervisor, while her mother is a retired accountant. Rihanna is the youngest of five children, with two brothers, two half-sisters, and a half-brother.
Rihanna’s father was addicted to crack cocaine and alcohol when she was a child, and she had to attend physicians and have CT scans for the migraines she was suffering. These were mostly stress and trauma-related, as her health began to improve when her parents divorced.
Rihanna Personal Information
- Full Name: Rihanna
- Height: 5’8”
- Net Worth: $1.7 billion
- Age: 32
- Born: February 20, 1988
- Country of Origin: Barbados
- Source of Wealth: Professional Singer/Actor
Rihanna Net Worth
Rihanna is a songwriter, lyricist, performer, as well as business owner from Barbados. Rihanna’s net worth is $1.7 billion as of August 2021. That makes her the world’s wealthiest female musician.
Rihanna is said to control 50% of the company, and the brand is worth $2-3 billion. Rihanna’s increasing empire brings in between $40 and $80 million every year. For example, she earned $65 million between June 2018 and June 2019. She earned $45 million between June 2019 and June 2020.
Other Achievements of Rihanna
- Rihanna has been nominated for 33 Grammy Awards and has won nine of them.
- Rihanna’s Skincare Line, ‘Fenty Skin,’ Was Also Launched Last Year.
- She then launched her lingerie line, ‘Savage X Fenty,’ a year later.
- Rihanna’s cosmetics line, ‘Fenty Beauty,’ debuted in 2017.
- The musician was named Creative Director of the sportswear brand ‘Puma’ in 2014.
- Twice, Time Magazine named Rihanna one of the world’s 100 most influential people.
- She has eight extremely successful albums to her credit.
- RiRi Has Become A Major Fashion Icon Throughout Her Career
Rihanna Quick Facts
- She is the world’s wealthiest female musician, owning 50% of Fenty Beauty.
- Fenty Beauty is believed to be worth $1.5 billion.
- The value of Savage x Fenty is $1 billion.
- On Twitter and Instagram, he has over 100 million followers.
Robyn Rihanna Fenty was born in Saint Michael, Barbados, on February 20, 1988. Her forefathers and mothers were Afro-Barbadian, Afro-Guyanese, and Irish. Because of her father’s drunkenness & heroin and cocaine use, she grew up in a chaotic environment, and she sought solace in music.
Rihanna has a reputation for being one of the most charitable celebrities on the planet. She gave $8 million to help coronavirus relief in 2020. She has donated more than $2 million to support abuse victims in Los Angeles and $5 million to other charities through her Clara Lionel Foundation.
The topic of Rihanna’s net worth has come to a close. Rihanna’s net worth is $1.7 billion, as you can see in this post. We’ve also covered some of their accomplishments and some interesting Rihanna facts in this article. We hope that the information in this article will assist you in learning more about Rihanna.
How much money does Rihanna make from her acting roles?
Rihanna’s fortune is unlikely to have originated from her acting career. While she has been in a number of films, she prefers to concentrate on music and merchandising.
What is Rihanna’s net worth as a musician?
Rihanna’s primary source of income prior to becoming a branding powerhouse was music. Throughout her career, she has sold over 60 million albums plus 215 digital downloads of her songs, making her the most successful digital artist of all time.