Rob Dyrdek is an American entrepreneur, actor, producer, reality television personality, and retired pro skateboarder. Rob & Big, Rob Dyrdek’s Dream Factories, and Ludicrousness are among his most well-known reality shows.
Rob Dyrdek was born on June 28, 1974, in Kettering, Ohio, in the United States. Gene and Patty Dyrdek are his parents. Denise Dyrdek is his younger sister. So, if you’re interested in learning more about Rob Dyrdek ‘s net worth, keep reading.
- 1 Rob Dyrdek Information
- 2 FAQ’s
Rob Dyrdek Information
- Full Name: Rob Dyrdek
- Height: 5’7”
- Net Worth: $50 million
- Age: 46
- Born: June 28, 1974
- Country of Origin: USA
- Source of Wealth: Skateboarder
Rob Dyrdek Net Worth
Robert Stanley Dyrdek is a businessman, actor, director, and television personality from the United States. Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory and Ludicrousness are among his most well-known roles. He has a $50 million net worth.
What was Rob Dyrdek’s per-episode salary on Rob and Big? $60,000? What did he get paid for his work at Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory? $100,000
Other Achievements of Rob Dyrdek
- Rob Dyrdek has a long list of accomplishments, including launching the SLS (Side Championship Skating) skateboarding league, which has grown into an international event drawing elite skateboarders from all around the world.
- Apart from his foundation, he earns millions of dollars each year through his various commercial endeavors and interests. His reality programs, for example, pay him nearly $30,000 every episode.
- In 2003, Rob founded a humanitarian foundation in his honor. The ‘Rob Dyrdek Foundation’ wants to generate funds to construct legal skate parks around the country, as most states lack suitable skating facilities and most children practice in the open, which is forbidden for obvious safety reasons.
Rob Dyrdek Quick Facts
- He began skating at the age of 11 and won his first competition at the age of 12.
- At the age of 16, he became a professional skateboarder, and at the age of 18, he founded his first company.
- Founder and Chairman of Street League Skating, the world’s first genuine professional skateboarding league (SLS)
- In 2003, he established the Rob Dyrdek Foundation, which aids in the construction of legal skate parks in underserved areas.
Rob Dyrdek Background
Dyrdek was born in Ohio on June 28, 1974. When he was 11 years old, he got his debut board from famous pro skateboarder Neil Blender. His desire to become a renowned skateboarder was spurred by this, and it was all he could think over.
After school, he would skate or practice till his father called him to their house for the night, and his mind was absorbed with all of the feats he intended to try out later. He had already acquired a sponsorship and started his professional skating career at the age of 12.
When he was 16, he left home to pursue a professional skateboarding career in Southern California.
Dyrdek started riding for DC Shoes not soon after relocating to California. Dyrdek was represented by DC Shoes between 2012 and 2016. Organizations that have funded Dyrdek include Silver Trucks, EA Skater, as well as Monster Energy. Dyrdek started the Streets Championship Skateboarding event in 2010, and it is still going strong today.
So this is all from us about Rob Dyrdek’s Net Worth. Currently, his net worth of Rob Dyrdek is $50 million.
What is Rob Dyrdek’s Wife’s name?
Rob Dyrdek has been married to Bryiana Noelle Flores.
How many children does Rob Dyrdek have?
Nala Ryan Dyrdek and Kodah Dash Dyrdek are Rob Dyrdek’s children.
How tall is Rob Dyrdek?
Rob Dyrdek is 5 feet 7 inches tall & weighs around 61 kg.
How much money does Rob Dyrdek have?
Rob Dyrdek’s net worth is believed to be $50 million.