Truth Be Told Season 3 is all about truth that has been hidden deep inside selfish humans. The innocent lives framed for something they have not committed is a big slap on the face of the justice system. Every day or the other, we come across different types of prejudice being faced by the ordinary crowd.
We have always learned the truth shall always prevail. Yes, it is true. The truth will find its way to reveal itself, but at what cost? Whosoever is provided with the responsibility of truth, will they be following the right path all the time? Truth Be Told Season 3 showcases a similar kind of situation from the perspective of a detective.
Truth Be Told Season 3 Release Date
American suspense crime drama Truth Be Told is believed to be showcasing the incidents presented in Kathreen Barber’s novel “Are You Sleeping.” The multitalented Nichelle Tramble Spellman took all the necessary roles(director, writer, and executive producer) required to bring the essence of the story out. Apple Tv+ being the sole release platform for straight two seasons of this series, is prepared for the third one too.
The first season premiered on December 6, 2019, and the second one came right back after 2 years, on August 20, 2021. Finally, in December 2021, it is announced that the third season is all set for production. According to the reports, Truth Be Told Season 3 would be released by next year.
Truth Be Told Season 3 Cast
Our beloved Detective Poppy will be back with her fair share of stories. Meanwhile, we can also come across some old and new characters, totally depending on the new premise.
- Octavia Spencer plays the character of Poppy Parnell, an investigative reporter behind a hit true-crime podcast.
- Aaron Paul is Warren Cave (season 1), a convicted murderer and subject of Poppy’s podcasts.
- Lizzy Caplan plays Josie and Lanie Buhrman (season 1), a pair of twin sisters whose father was allegedly murdered by Warren Cave.
- Elizabeth Perkins portrays the screen as Melanie Cave (season 1), Warren’s mother.
- Michael Beach covers the screen as Ingram Rhoades, Poppy’s husband.
- Mekhi Phifer plays Markus Killebrew’s character, a former detective and long-time friend of Poppy.
- Tracie Thoms plays the character of Desiree Scoville, Poppy’s younger sister.
- Haneefah Wood is Cydie Scoville, Poppy’s youngest sister.
- Ron Cephas Jones portrays Leander “Shreve” Scoville, Poppy’s father.
- Kate Hudson plays Micah Keith (season 2), Poppy’s childhood friend and famous writer.
- David Lyons is Inspector Aames (season 2), the inspector assigned to investigate Micah’s husband’s death.
- Katherine LaNasa plays Noa Havilland (recurring season 1; season 2), the producer of Poppy’s podcast.
- Tami Roman plays Lillian Scoville (recurring season 1; season 2), Poppy’s stepmother.
Truth Be Told Season 3 Trailer
Truth Be Told, Season 3 return has been made sure by Apple Tv+. Dates are yet to be decided for the trailer release too. However, with no information about the trailer being launched, we can hope to visit the doorstep of truth by 2023.
Till then, you can enjoy the old memories with Truth Be Told through season 1 and 2 trailers provided for you-
Season 1:- Official Trailer | Apple TV+
Truth Be Told Season 3 Storyline
Pammy Parnell, a strong lady following her passion as a detective, is now on a break from all this. But, with their love for justice still prevailing in her, she decides to start a podcast. Podcasts are dedicated to revealing unknown aspects of special cases.
In the first season, Pammy is dealing with whether she has wrongly convicted Warren Cave. Warren Cave, currently serving his time in prison, confessed to Pammy that he is not the killer she is after. The dilemma is eating her from the inside. What will she do next?
In season 2, Pammy is ready to solve another case of a widow. The widow is quite suspicious yet comes for Pammy’s help. How can she say no to her? With the story progressing forward true colors of the victim-looking lady come out. How Pammy defends, herself will be quite interesting to see.
Truth Be Told Season 3 Renewal Status
Truth Be Told Season 3 is coming back with a new theme. With all the demands piling up for the Third season of Truth Be Told, Apple Tv+ is convinced that the franchise to excel. In addition, an announcement made in December 2021 has made the audience’s expectations rise even higher for the upcoming season.
No matter how much lies are influential, it has to take the support of darkness and shadows. While the truth is like bright sunny daylight, if you dare to make eye contact with it, it might make you go blind. For each secret to remain hidden, a lie after lie has to be told, and the people lose count.
Truth Be Told is bringing us some new goals. The judiciary system might not find the proof of somebody’s innocence, but we can do small things from our perspective to save an innocent soul from burning in hell.
Have you watched the previous season of the show? Let us know in the comment section. Also, share your experience and what you expect from the upcoming season. Bookmark this page for further updates and news regarding the show.
R.M.P – Home