Zendaya is an actor and singer from Oakland, California. She started being a child model and backup dancer before she became a part of Rocky Blue on the series Shake It Up. Currently, she is one of Hollywood’s most well-known actors. Despite her seemingly limitless talents and abilities, the 25-year-old attributes her success to following her instincts.
She’s a model, a singer, a dancer, an actor, a designer, a brand ambassador, and an all-around professional. The former Disney star has successfully weathered the difficult transition from child celebrity to A-list adult while keeping her personal life private and her feet firmly planted on the ground.
- Net Worth: $20 Million
- Real Name: Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman
- Source of wealth: Actress / Endorsements
- Relationship status: Committed
- Date of Birth: September 1, 1996
- Age: 25 years
- Gender: Female
- Height: 178 cm (5 feet 10 inches)
- Profession: Actress
- Boyfriend: Tom Holland
- Nationality: American
Zendaya Net Worth
Zendaya has a net worth of $20 million. She gained her success from endorsements and acting. Her full name is Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman. Acting, singing, and brand endorsements are all sources of revenue for her.
Quick Facts About Zendaya Net Worth
- She is the sole child of Claire Marie Stoermer and Kazembe Ajamu, was born on September 1, 1996, in Oakland, California.
- She is an actress who is known for her role in the film Zendaya Coleman Stoermer.
- She acted as Little Ti Moune in Once on This Island at the Berkeley Playhouse and as Joe in Caroline or Change at Palo Alto’s TheaterWorks while attending Oakland School for the Arts.
- In KC Undercover, she both produced and starred. In 2011, Zendaya released the track Watch Me, which reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
- She is a diligent financial saver, according to her interview with British Vogue, which explains why she invests in real estate.
Zendaya’s career began as a backup dancer and a child artist before landing her breakthrough role as Rocky Blue in Shake It Up comedy in 2010, alongside Bella Thorne. In 2013, she competed in the reality show Dancing with the Stars.
She was a backup dancer in Sears commercial with Selena Gomez before making her debut. By appearing in Marvel’s 2017 Spiderman Homecoming and its sequels and earning the Primetime Emmy Award for her HBO show Euphoria, she broke into the big leagues and became a movie star.
In 2021, she starred in the critically acclaimed film Dune. She’s also released a few songs, but her big break as a vocalist came when she teamed up with Zac for the Greatest Showman song. Rewrite the stars in your favor.
This was discussed on Zendaya’s net worth. We have shared information about her career. For additional details, see FAQ.
How much did Zendaya earn for her role in Euphoria?
Zendaya’s Euphoria pay isn’t public, but her co-star Sydney Sweeney allegedly earned $325,000 for 13 episodes. Given that Zendaya was not only the series’ primary character but also acted as an executive producer on the production, she most certainly made at least twice as much.
What was Zendaya’s net worth from Spider-Man?
Zendaya has reportedly amassed a sizable fortune from her role as MJ in the upcoming Spider-Man film. In 2022, it was revealed that the most recent Spider-Man film up to that time, December 2021’s Spider-Man: No Way Home, earned her $10 million in bonuses alone, implying that she was paid an advance payment as well.
How did Zendaya become so well-known?
Zendaya as a famous star, started her career as a dancer and model, specializing in advertisements. As a child, she appeared in a Sears ad alongside Selena Gomez. Zendaya’s chance came in 2010 when she played with Bella Thorne in The Disney Channel’s Shake It Up.